Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Good bye, May!

So long, farewell, my precious May.

It's hard to say goodbye to May, because it only means one thing, June starts and I am not ready.

June signals:

>Good bye to Summer vacay.

>Good bye to lazy ass.

>Hello UST!

>I'd be facing books and profs again. School's here in two weeks.

>Up to now, I can't get over my sched, I hope I will real soon.

>5-day class. And Saturday classes which ends at 9PM. hello.

>Commuting really late.

>Homeworks, projects, papers, papers and more papers.

>Writer's block. HUHUHU. :(

>Mental block.

>I say hey to stressful life again.

>More sleepless nights and eye bags. (I might look like a Panda by then)

>But it's still good cause it's Hello friends and familiar faces!

>Plus hello food trip on Carpark and etc. (But I just remembered we don't have a break so scratch that out.)

I miss eating @ Pasta Plates. How random.

Wishing everyone a smooth-sailing school year. May all of us have the endurance to face the challenges ahead. But first I've to face the long lines on enrollment day. God bless us all!

No comments: