Friday, June 11, 2010

The inevitable is coming soon.

This is the beautiful message from God:

On this day of your life, Rosette, we believe God wants you to know ... that inevitable is best accepted with serenity.
Message from God
There are times when you absolutely see no solution. When you've thought and thought and prayed and prayed; when you've sat still in meditation listening for an answer and still no answer comes. There are times when it's okay to just surrender.

That suits me best.

Many of my friends on FB swears that this Facebook application is one of the best. Somehow, what it says really fits what they feel. Most of the times it does. Not only for them but also for me. The message above is just one of the proofs. For the past few days, weeks, months I've been dreading the inevitable but just as the word suggest it is inevitable and I can't do anything about it. I have no power to fight it. In as much as I use all the strength and will power I have to control it, it will still happen just because it is meant to happen.

In case you are wondering what that inevitable thing is, those are actually events I do not want to happen but I'm certain will happen. More likely the future. But something negative on the future because not everything is bad after all. Often times these inevitable I'm dreading, I deal by ignoring or by forgetting but when it come I start to worry again but just as the message above says, I should surrender it. I know I should but I just can't stop worrying and ranting about those things or events I do not want, however I know it would not do anything so I should just let things be. I may resort to giving up but I should not instead, I should surrender these problems/worries/fear to God. That's the best way to deal with it. Face fears with faith. Let things be come what may.


You don’t expect stuff to happen. You can’t control it. You can’t control anything.-Sophia Moore

We must bear in mind that whatever heavy thing we held too long will only give us pain so we might as well let it go. In that way, we'll be able handle things lightly. Worry-free. And we'll have this relief we've been longing.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.-Bruce Lee


No comments: