Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cycle of Life

I was not a fan of those “I will take the moon and the stars just to be with you” pick-up lines of a guy. I see no truth behind that anyway. Maybe I’m just too cynical to believe. There’s more to love than that. It’s not about receiving 3 roses and note cards with chocolates, not that candle-lit dinner even. Although, those are sweet, mushy, cheesy, moments any girl would not refuse to take. But I see love in the simplest ways, words uttered could not even compare to the feeling.
The blushing cheeks, the “I-can’t-stop-smiling feeling”, the “I-can’t-get-you-out-of-my-head thought”, the “awww moments” and the “I-can’t-live-without-you mentality”. It’s heaven I tell you. But one should never be attached, realizing that the more you get used to something the more it’s harder for you to let it go when it’s time to take away whatever you have that you can’t let go.

That’s the sad reality of not having forever, having change as the only thing constant. Plus the fact that people always leave, true enough. And what’s new right? We always have that someone who wishes to leave with or without reason, a friend, special someone, relative, family member, whoever. We just can’t force them to stay. Never. If it’s God’s will, things will just happen. We lose but we also gain in the process, we just have to get used to it and we must never forget them.

The cycle of life. You live, you love, you let go and you move on. People should never depend on somebody so it wouldn’t hurt in the end after all losing means having something new, who knows maybe that that something could be the thing that you always wanted?

No comments: